D*AP8 FLX Digital Audio Processor
The D*AP8 FLX is based on the processing platform D*AP8 and designed as a software modulas system to make the processing features offered by TAP Edition available to meet not only your requirement but also your budget. This product will be available in June 2014.
The DAP8 FLX is based on the DAP8 processing platform and is basically a 8 channel hardware platform equipped with a true peak limiter as basis feature. If more processing functionality is required, a range of individual license based processing features may complement the processing platform and meet both your requirements and your budget.
Optional feature licenses:
- License LEVEL MAGIC II™ loudness management™
This optional feature contains the following functions: Transient Processor, Adaptive AGC and Distortion-free true peak limiter. Based on a unique multi-loop control principle, Jünger Audio’s LEVEL MAGIC™ algorithm offers adaptive wideband control with exceptionally high audio quality and without any coloration, pumping, distortion or modulation effects.
- License dynamics with compressor and expander
This optional feature contains and expander and an upward compressor.
- License 5 band parametric EQ / Spectral Signature® dynamic EQ
This optional feature contains the following functions: A five band full parametric EQ plus Jünger Audio’s Spectral Signature™. Spectral Signature dynamic equalizer gives you a powerful creative tool to control the spectral balance of your program. Spectral Signature™ analyzes incoming audio and compares its spectrum with a predetermined reference curve. This allows dynamic EQ corrections to be applied, if necessary, to achieve a consistent sound impression.
- License fail over functionality
This optional feature contains a signal loss detection, Fail Over switching upmixed or downmixed program.
- License voice over functionality
This optional feature contains a voice over mixing feature.
- Loudness Logging
The optional Loudness Logger software allows for long term program logging and analysis. System Integration All system parameters are remotely accessible allowing the unit to be integrated and remotely operated by broadcast control systems. This helps users to apply individual processing to their programs, which is a key feature for well-managed loudness control.
- Web Configuration
A web interface allows easy and intuitive setup and configuration anywhere in your network.
- Interfaces and System Security
Audio I/Os range from onboard AES I/O to optional 3G/HD/SD-SDI I/O including video delay and analog I/O. All combined I/O interfaces support power fail bypass as standard. With redundant PSU and SNMP integration the unit ensures maximum operational safety.
- Multichannel / Multiformat audio processing
- True peak limiter
- Flexible optional license model
- Optional Upmix / Downmix / Fail Over license
- Optional EQ and Spectral Signature license
- Optional Dynamics Processing license
- Optional LEVEL MAGIC II™ loudness management license
- Optional Voice Over license
Versions & Options
- Option Board 8ch analog Out
- Option Board 16ch SDI I/O (3G/HD/SD)
- Option Board 4ch analog I/O
- Option Board 8ch AES/EBU I/O
- Option Board Dolby® D / D+ / E decoder
- Option Board Dolby® D / D+ / AAC / HE-AAC encoder
- Option Board Dolby® E encoder
- Remote One - control panel