Our flexAI - flexible Audio Infrastructure is combining the concepts of a reliable hardware basis for real-time operation and the flexibility of software defined applications to a whole new concept of audio processing.
All flexAI based applications can run on the AIXpressor and Jünger Audio’s range of flexAIserver audio processing servers - or even on a spanned array of multiple units. The hardware backs out from being the defining aspect of our portfolio.
With flexAI you decide for a system that suits your needs and offering a solution to your specific demands. Your decision for the actual processing device and its interfacing can be made almost independently.
Decide for a solution, not just a machine.
- Powerful x86 based processing core
- On board interfaces: 2x Ethernet, 2x Audio-over-IP, 2x MADI or tieLight with SFP modules, AES3 I/O - switchable between 8x8 or 4x12 channels, Analog I/O - switchable between 8x8 or 4x12 channels, Sync in
- I/O modularity via 4 interface slots
- Native AES67 and SMPTE ST2110-30 support
- 19”, 1RU device, redundant PSU