Post Production and Mastering
No matter how much care and attention has been spent on capturing the ideal audio experience at the recording stage, there are often issues or artefacts that need to be corrected at the post production stage including dialog replacement, voice over narration or real time translation.
Finally, you’ve created your killer mix and now it’s time to commit the project to the final stage of the process. You can trust Jünger Audio’s more than two decades of experience to assist with any fine tuning and normalisation at this crucial step.
J*AF LM 5.1 / J*AF LM 2.0 J*AF LM – AUDIO PROCESSING PLUG-INS
- Real Time & Offline Loudness Processor Plug-In
- Audio I/O in 1, 2 and 6 channels
- Sampling rates in 44.1, 48, 88.2 and 96 kHz
- Transient Processor, Adaptive AGC, Distortion-free true peak limiter
- Compliant with all current broadcast audio loudness recommendations
D*AP4 VAP EDITION - 2 Channel Voice Audio Processor Edition
- Dual mono or stereo voice channel configuration
- 2 channel program path in addition to voice channels
- 5 band Parametric EQ and Spectral SignatureTM dynamic EQ
- Dynamics with upward/downward compressor and expander/gate
- 19”, 1RU device, redundant PSU