The C8305 & C8306 MADI In & Out cards are part of the C8000 modular architecture developed by Junger Audio and can carry 64 audio channels between stage boxes, mixers, or matrices to or from the C8000 frames.
C8305 is a MADI I/O board with BNC connector.
They are used to carry signals into or out of the C8000 Modular frame system of JUNGER AUDIO. Connected to consoles or matrices it offers very good value, great comfort and ease of use for many different applications covering Live Recording or multi channel production.
Main applications cover
Live recording (music, TV, radio) where multiple mic board (C8234) are mounted in stage boxes (i.e. short distance from mics) and a multi channel signal transmission of those analog signals via C8306 optical or C8305 BNC MADI interface is being performed.
Multi channel budget audio production
- Multiple mic boards (C8234) carried over Madi (C8305) interface and replacing cheap converters of budget digital mixing desks.
- Configurable converter design (mic, analog line, AES inputs to MADI and AES, analog out from MADI).
- Multichannel HD recording, with multiple mic boards (C8234) in user specific configured converter boxes used as break out devices for multi channel HD recording systems.
- Multi channel signal transmission by use of C8306 optical MADI interface.
- Budget analog inputs (mic or line) for any kind of C8000 system designs.
About C8000 series
The C8000 is an ensemble of Frames, I/O interfaces and DSPs designed to tailor the different processing requirements of broadcasters according to their exact needs. Pick up the type and amount of input and output interfaces to get your signals into the C8000 frames, select the DSP you need (Loudness control, Shuffling, Delay, various Dynamics processings, etc.) and solve your problems easily and adequately. Operation of C8000 series is performed via Web Interface, but also remote controls (hardware and software) offered by Junger Audio or third parties (VSM).