The C8491, our ‘affordable combination’ card, combines a 3G/HD/SD-SDI interface capable of handling four, eight or 16 audio channel SDI streams with a Jünger Level Magic™ II processor for managing loudness. One card represents one TV channel.
Giving a complete control and compliance package, C8491 can be used with Jünger’s Loudness Logger™, a software application that offers a means of monitoring loudness over time, in real time or subsequently to analyse stored loudness log files.
Compliant with all the latest international loudness specifications including EBU R128, the Level Magic™ II processor automatically manages the loudness of a programme with a Multi loop simultaneous combination of slow changes (AGC like) fast changes (transient processing) and Look-ahead limiting management for processing of non-locked SDI streams. Level Magic’s embedded algorithm handles the loudness control of digital audio signals regardless of the input levels.
Easy to operate via a web interface, the C8491 cards need only a limited number of settings to be made before use and are space efficient, as a single dedicated 3U-high frame can accommodate up to 16 C8491 cards.
• Combi SDI/DSP card – One card = one TV channel
• All parameters set & forget per easy to use web interface
• Includes Level Magic™ II adaptive controlled audio loudness processing (simultaneous AGC + Transient Processor (fast changes) + Limiter)
• Up to 16 cards ( = 16 TV channels per frame) fit into one C8942 3RU Junger Audio Frame
• C8491 3G/HD/SD-SDI - 4ch Level Magic™ II (2 stereo pairs)
• L_C8491_8CH License C8491 Upgrade to 8ch (4 stereo pairs)
• L_C8491_16CH License C8491 Upgrade to 16ch (8 stereo pairs)
Satellite, IPTV and Cable re-broadcasters