The C8086+ – 8 channel processor board provides Jünger Audio’s renowned Level Magic™ II algorithm (ITU 1770 (all versions) / EBU R128 -compliant) which is designed to adjust the level from any source at any time, with no pumping, breathing or distortion. It is based on a simultaneous combination of an AGC, a Transient Processor for fast changes and a “look ahead” Peak Limiter for continuous unattended control of any programme material, regardless of its original source.
Maintaining loudness consistency has now become a major issue for the broadcast industry and one that particularly affects playout facilities.
Level Magic™ II is the ideal tool to get audio under control because of:
- Its transparent processing, which only manages dynamics but doesn’t “colour” and change the audio contents.
- Its easy operation requiring only 5 minutes to set up the device and its parameters...and leave it alone afterwards: truly set & forget !
- The adaptive and automated control of all incoming audio sources, so that you can concentrate on your other tasks.
- The possibility to make your users evolve, as you can select the processing modes (fully automated or manual; hard, mid an soft processing or just True peak limiter !). This offers the possibility of gradually “decrease” the use of processing along with your operators improvement in producing Loudness conform contents.
- The numerous possibilities of automating the process (events) and be controlled by third party devices through various protocols (Ember, SNMP, GPI, etc..)
- 8Ch Level Magic™ II processor
- ITU-BS.1770 (all versions) based loudness control
- EBU R128 compliant
- 5.1 surround operation in 8Ch mode
- downmix feature (Lo/Ro or Lt/Rt or mono)
- downmix pre / post surround processor
- independent 2Ch processor in surround mode
- brick wall limiters -20 …. 0dBFS threshold
- alternative input bank
- automatic bit transparent mode for non audio signals
- remote control via C8702 Frame Controller, GPI/O or http based API
About C8000 series
The C8000 is an ensemble of Frames, I/O interfaces and DSPs designed to tailor the different processing requirements of broadcasters according to their exact needs. Pick up the type and amount of input and output interfaces to get your signals into the C8000 frames, select the DSP you need (Loudness control, Shuffling, Delay, various Dynamics processings, etc.) and solve your problems easily and adequately. Operation of C8000 series is performed via Web Interface, but also remote controls (hardware and software) offered by Junger Audio or third parties (VSM). For the TV market where it is widely implemented in different areas like transmission.
- TV (Ingest, Production, Transmission, Mobile units)
- Rebroadcasters: Multi channel operations (Satellite, Cable, IPTV operators)