Even the most experienced presenter can sometimes inadvertently create varying vocal levels. Sports commentary anyone? To assist in loudness based programming, a voice leveler can be used to pre-condition the voice component prior to combining it with the program element.
D*AP4 VAP EDITION - 2 Channel Voice Audio Processor Edition
- Dual mono or stereo voice channel configuration
- 2 channel program path in addition to voice channels
- 5 band Parametric EQ and Spectral SignatureTM dynamic EQ
- Dynamics with upward/downward compressor and expander/gate
- 19”, 1RU device, redundant PSU