Option Board 2ch analog Input
The Option Board 2ch analog Input is an accessory module designed for the D*AP4 VAP Edition - providing 2ch analog Input to be used as line-in and/or Mic-In (mic pre-amps) interface.
- 2ch analog Input (XLR-female)
- input to be used as line-in and/or Mic-In (mic pre-amps) interface
Versions & Options
- D*AP4 VAP Edition: one option slot available for this option board
- This option board is available for all products listed in Accessories below this page.
D*AP4 VAP EDITION - 2 Channel Voice Audio Processor Edition
- Dual mono or stereo voice channel configuration
- 2 channel program path in addition to voice channels
- 5 band Parametric EQ and Spectral SignatureTM dynamic EQ
- Dynamics with upward/downward compressor and expander/gate
- 19”, 1RU device, redundant PSU