The C8405 is an I/O module designed for the C8000 modular processing solution providing SDI embedding/de-embedding features.
The C8405 is a 16ch HD/SDI de-embedder and embedder + Video Delay. It is designed to handle 3G channels carrying up to 16 channels of audio tracks (4 groups).
To provide lip sync in a complex audio processing chain, an integrated video delay compensates the audio latency caused by decoding and/or encoding.
The auto sensing function enables to automatically manage both SD and HD SDI signals.
A power fail bypass guarantees full security of your audio and video contents, who in case of power failure will simply go through the module untouched.
C8405 is an I/O module designed for the C8000 modular system .
Configuration and operation are performed via web interface. Remote control via GPI or through 3rd Party Devices (through open Ember protocol).
- 3G/HD/SD autosensing SDI input
- Access to up to 16 audio channels
- Phase locking deembedder
- Video test pattern generator
- Video delay
C8934 C8000 Frame 3RU 64/76; 4 independent sync areas
- 4 independent bus-isolated backplane sections (each one with 8 slots back to back)
- Local Audio Clock Distribution and Busses for each Section
- Front & Rear Assembly (front-side: 64 HP; rear: 76 HP)
- Redundant, Load Balanced Power Supplies with Individual Mains Input
- 19" modular chassis, 3RU, 435mm depth