MADI I/O (BNC)
The C8305 is an I/O module designed for the C8000 modular processing solution providing MADI (AES 10) electrical connectivity.
The C8305 MADI I/O module may link up to 64 audio channels between stage boxes, mixers, or matrices to or from the C8000 frames.
C8305 is a MADI I/O module with electrical interface on BNC connectors.
The MADI I/O is a perfect multichannel audio link to integrate C8000 modular processing with 3rd party audio systems such as routing systems to make individual processing features provided by processing modules available to such systems.
This solution is also used for live recording (music, TV, radio) where multiple mic board (C8234) are provided in stage boxes and a multichannel signal linking to audio mixing and/or recording systems.
C8305 is an I/O module designed for the C8000 modular system .
Configuration and operation are performed via web interface. Remote control via GPI or through 3rd Party Devices (through open Ember protocol).
- MADI digital audio
- Reference grade word clock recovery from MADI
- BNC connectivity
- 56 and 64 channel formats
C8934 C8000 Frame 3RU 64/76; 4 independent sync areas
- 4 independent bus-isolated backplane sections (each one with 8 slots back to back)
- Local Audio Clock Distribution and Busses for each Section
- Front & Rear Assembly (front-side: 64 HP; rear: 76 HP)
- Redundant, Load Balanced Power Supplies with Individual Mains Input
- 19" modular chassis, 3RU, 435mm depth